Finding out you have a termite infestation can be scary, and is definitely time sensitive. By acting quickly, you can drastically minimize the damage termites cause to your home. First, call an exterminator. But, after the bugs are eliminated, we are here to restore your home to its pre-damage condition. We will work tirelessly to fix the mess the termites created. Whether it’s replacement or repair, we are here to get your house back to great condition. We’ll get the job done right, the first time.
Signs that you have a termite infestation include:
- Termite shelter tubes (brown or dark brown webbed patterns on foundation walls)
- Subterranean tunnels (tunnels deep down in the soil of your garden and home foundation)
- Blowholes in trees (tiny holes in trees, often visibly sealed by the termites)
- Earthen packing (a mud like packing on foundation walls and joints)
- Termite noises and wood excavation (tapping noises)
- Piles of termite droppings in or around your home
- Excess wings laying around your home
- Sagging floors and hollow wood
- Tree nests (a large chunk of mud near or in trees)
Call us today to get an estimate on your termite restoration project. Our courteous team would be more than happy to speak with you.